Prior to applying for a used car dealers license in Georgia, you are required to attend a dealer pre-licensing seminar. Thoroughbred dealer services recommends pre-licensing seminars. We will guide you through your license requirements and educate you in the Board’s rules and regulations. Other topics include tags and titles, paperwork requirements, records, The Fair Business Practices Act and general discussion regarding dealership management.
Thoroughbred’s staff has decades of automobile dealer experience in multiple new and used car operations. We are here to assist you with any questions you may have. We are very serious about assisting you in getting off to a proper start. If you succeed, we succeed!
Each Dealer Pre-License Seminar Attendee Receives:
• A Certificate of Attendance to be submitted with your Used Car Dealer License Application
• A bound full color dealer manual containing current rules and regulations and paperwork examples
• 4 hours of classroom instruction and up to 2 additional hours to answer your questions
• A Georgia Used Car Dealer License Application Package
• A 25% Discount on the first year of Thoroughbred’s Independent Used Car Dealer Support
• Refreshments and snacks …While they last!