Applying for a Used Car Dealer License
Dealer License Processing
Applying for a Used Car Dealer License Thoroughbred’s staff will prepare and submit your used car dealer license application for you.
Our service includes preparation, review and submission of your Georgia used car dealer license application. We are experts on knowing the rules and requirements to be approved. This assures your application is completed properly. We do NOT approve your application for your license to be issued, but we can decrease the likelihood of holdups or denial.
For added assurance refer to Thoroughbred’s “Business Startups” page. In addition to completing your used car dealer license application we can check for name availability, incorporate your business and assist you in getting your tax certificate for your startup car business.
Dealer License Application Service
- We complete your filing for your new entity
- We complete and submit your sales tax application
- We provide you with a competitive quote on Garage Liability Insurance
- We provide you with a competitive quote on a Surety Bond
- We complete and submit your Dealer License application
Used Car Dealer Candidates
- Used Car Dealers
- Auto Brokers
- Pawn Shops
- Auto Wholesalers
- Auto Auctions
- Leasing Agencies which offer vehicles for sale